Tuesday, October 23, 2007

meesh and eve

Dameesh and i started out as friends and he became like a brother to me and i never thought of him as a potential boyfriend he was sweet and great but like a buddy, a good friend and i was still in a relationship.
well i broke up with my ex and Dameesh was there for me, thats when i thought of him in a different way and so did he.

22 reasons why i love you Dameesh:

I love the way you make me laugh.
I love the way I stay up all night and just talk to you.
I love how complete I feel when I am with you.
I love the way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you're right here with me.
I love how you are my soul mate.
I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am.
I love you just the way you are.
I love your way with words.
I love the way you take care of me.
I love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me.
I love your ability to make me feel better when I'm off track.
I love your strength of character.
I love your willingness to share everything and most especially your heart with me.
I love how my heart skips a beat whenever i talk to you
I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away.
I love your intelligence.
I love the surprise messages you leave for me.
I love how I would do anything in this world to make you happy
I love your confidence.
I love your kisses and your touch.
I love your passion for your hobbies and interests.

I love your love for life.

No comments: